Monday, December 1, 2014

Black & Gold



 



Since finally getting to ditch my Claire's studs several months ago, I have had so much fun wearing big girl earrings. (Yes, this year was the first in my life to get my ears pierced). I love big dangly earrings. I feel like I can get away with messy piled up hair as long as I have on striking earrings. The gold pair I'm wearing here arrived as part of my most recent Sunset45 little luxuries box. Sunset 45 is a monthly jewelry and accessories subscription service that offers Classic and Lavish themed boxes, depending on your personality/preference. November's box is one of the best yet - along with some lovely Byzantine influenced jewelry, my absolute fave lipstick - Kismet Cosmetics - was included. Here I am wearing Kismet's Burnout, which is the most perfect red ever. Isn't it gorge? I sell Kismet, so please reach out to me with your questions/inquiries. Each tube of lipstick is $16. Something else you'll want to know about Sunset45... you can now pick out and shop jewelry and accessories individually. The little luxuries boxes are so fun though and just $30 per month.

Birmingham based photographer Juan Rodriguez shot these beautiful images. <3 Absolutely love!

Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving holiday!
x, M
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. amazing look

    ______________________________
    klasyka w studiu ,
    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...