Thursday, November 6, 2014

Vino



I am allllllll about a dark lip for fall, particularly deep wine. My current obsession is Vino, a brand new shade by Kismet Cosmetics, which I'm wearing here. It's dramatic and gorge - not dull or muddy like some shades of wine. The formula is hydrating and really long lasting. Send me a message if you're interested in trying it, as I'm a sales rep for the Birmingham area. $16 per tube. A softer wine effect can be achieved with Kismet's Naked Gypsy shade on top. Click here to see me wearing Vino in my recent lumberjack post. Isn't it fab?

The earrings came in this month's Sunset45 little luxuries box. I love November's Byzantine themed jewelry and accessories. Classic and gorge. Stay tuned for more Sunset45 looks throughout the month! 

Birmingham based photographer and friend Brad Lovell shot this sleek photo. I feel like I'm in a Gucci ad. Love!! Always fun working with Brad. 

My foundation I'm wearing is Ashley Sievert Mineral Velvet Creme Foundation. I'm wearing the LA shade. Super lightweight and the finish is beautiful. Really love this foundation. 

Happy Thursday!

x, M
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...