Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Uptown

Safety pin ring: Camplandon Connect



This month, I'm excited to collaborate with Sunset45 on the new Baroque/Byzantine themed little luxuries boxes. Throughout November, I'll be wearing pieces from both the Classic and Lavish boxes. Really love the jewelry and accessories this month. The cuff bracelet I'm wearing here is one of the lovely items I received. I paired it with my ostrich feather skirt. I call it my party skirt. I love it so much, I wear it whether or not I have an occasion to do so. I make the occasion. I'm also wearing my new Elizabeth and James sunglasses from Gus Mayer. Absolutely love! My crystal stud earrings are Chloe and Isabel from Chloe and Isabel Merchandise manager and friend Anna Lisa Ciaccio. I wear these just about everyday! Love. Birmingham based photographer and friend Mary Catherine Fehr shot these lovely images. I will be sharing more of Mary Catherine's photos in the coming weeks. 

As for the legs... I'm wearing my secret weapon, Kismet Cosmetics Instant Bronzing Lotion ($19), which immediately makes legs look tanned and more toned. Can't live without it. Contact me/let me know if you have questions if you're interested in trying it - I'm a sales rep for the brand. 

Happy Tuesday!

x, M

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. love it!

    ________________________
    fashionblogger, styling&makeup on:
    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...