Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Shredded







Anytime I'm out of the office, I jump at the opportunity to wear ripped denim. Thin slits, big slashes, gaping holes - I love it all and own a nice little variety of torn jeans. This black pair by Blank NYC Jeans is definitely the most shredded up pair that I own. Love them. The stunning earrings I'm wearing are from this month's baroque themed Sunset 45 little luxuries box. Aren't they gorgeous?! I love a brilliant pop of red in winter months. I'm excited to collaborate with Sunset 45 this month on a Laylon curated box. Such an honor! Click HERE to enter my Sunset GIVEAWAY. A lucky winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter at the end of the month and will receive a November box of jewelry and accessories.

The red lipstick I'm wearing is Burnout by Kismet Cosmetics. The lovely Vino shade came in my Sunset 45 box this month. You need to own both of these lipsticks. So beautiful. Contact me if you're interested, as I'm the Birmingham area sales rep for Kismet. Email me with your inquiries: LaylonBeauty@aol.com

Another GIVEAWAY you need to know about: Gus Mayer Birmingham is giving away a $50 gift card. Click HERE to enter. The giveaway ends tomorrow night at 11:59. I bought the Elizabeth and James sunglasses I'm wearing here at Gus. : )

These gorgeous photos were shot by Birmingham based photographer Juan Rodriguez. Absolutely love!!

Happy Wednesday!

x, M


Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...