Monday, November 10, 2014

McQueen



In this post, I'm wearing a couple more of the accessories I received in this month's Sunset 45 little luxuries box - a pretty pair of earrings and a pearl necklace I'm wearing as a wrist piece. I love this month's baroque theme, and I am thrilled to be collaborating with Sunset 45 throughout the month. I'm also wearing my very first designer purchase, a pair of fabulous Alexander McQueen heels, that I bought as a present to myself for winning the Natalie Jacobson Fellowship at Boston University. Ah, my reporter days. : ) The sunglasses are by Elizabeth and James, which I picked up from Gus Mayer. The jacket is Helmut Lang, and my wallet is Badgley Mischka. Birmingham based photographer Mary Catherine Fehr shot these beautiful photos. She and I always have a great time. : ) 

For more on Sunset 45 + giveaway opportunities, follow on Insta

Happy Monday! 

x, M
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...