Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Burnout




A perfect red lip is a must for fall. I love Burnout by 
Kismet Cosmetics, $16. It's not too bright and has a little warmth to it - so it's perfect for cooler months. This lipstick is extremely pigmented. One tube of this formula would last a long time since just a little bit goes a long way. It's also long lasting. I use a lip brush to apply this shade, for more precise application. Please place your orders with me, as I am a sales rep for the brand! Contact me at LaylonBeauty@aol.com. 

The foundation I'm wearing is Ashley Seivert Mineral Velvet Creme Foundation. It could not be more appropriately named, because it really does have a velvet soft finish that looks beautiful. This is definitely my favorite foundation. I get a lot of airbrush tans, and so the LA shade is what I usually wear. It's waterproof and has SPF 15. 

The piece I'm wearing on my wrist is a necklace I wrapped into a slave bracelet from this month's Sunset 45 little luxuries box. I love the little pops of ruby for fall. 

Birmingham based photographer Brad Lovell took this gorgeous photo. You're in good hands with Brad for extreme closeups like this : )

Happy Wednesday!

x, M
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...