Friday, November 7, 2014

Boylston






Safety pin ring: Camplandon Connect ring
I love this ostrich feather skirt, so I am trying to squeeze in another wear or two before it gets too cold. I wore it in an outfit post from earlier this week (here). Here, I'm wearing my new Boylston earrings from Shals along with a little stack of the Lila bangles. I also adore the Katia and Middleton earring styles from Shals. So pretty! I have so loved experimenting with dangly earrings as of late (I had my ears pierced for the first time this summer). Feel more put together in them. Def check out more of Shals pieces on her Instagram page: Shopshals

My talented photographer friend Nicole Muro of Carnaggio Photography and TWYNblog took these gorgeous photos. So beautiful! Nicole is amazing. 

My lipstick is Empower by Kismet Cosmetics, $16. I'm a rep for the brand, so please place your orders with me! You'll find the lipsticks featured for the second time, in this month's issue of Southern Living. The quality and rich pigment is amazing, and you need to own one : ) On my legs, I'm wearing Kismet Cosmetics Instant Bronzing Lotion, $19. Also something you need to try for immediate glow and color. Message me with your questions/inquiries.

Happy Friday!

x, M
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Amazing <3

    _________________
    A u mnie ?
    Ja i moj wywiad w Avanti!
    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...