Monday, October 6, 2014

Tribal Rain





 I love discovering new spots to shoot in Birmingham. While recently working with talented Birmingham based photographer Ali Thurwachter, we came across a parking deck she had her eye on, which yielded a lovely view of downtown. The cotton candy sunset was the icing on the cake. Gorgeous evening. Always a pleasure working with Ali. In these photos, I'm wearing a special custom designed Tribal Rain necklace that jewelry designer Geoffrey Scott made for me. So very flattered! I absolutely adore this piece. It has a cool tribal vibe, which I think looks really sexy with a button down shirt. It's so on point for fall. Thank you so much, Geoffrey! You'll definitely want to peruse his necklaces hereI also have on the Tulum stretch bracelets, which I wear just about everyday. I really like the earthy feel of these pieces. They're versatile and easy to wear. You'll be seeing more of these styles, as I seem to keep reaching for these.

x, M



Photos: Ali Thurwachter | Necklace and bracelets: Geoffrey Scott | Ring: Jess Leigh Jewels

Pin It

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...