Monday, October 20, 2014

The Great Outdoors







I have always been a girly girl, but I love the outdoors. Camping, mountain hiking, a weekend at the hunting camp– sign me up. I will pack too much and bring too many bags and still put on a full face of makeup – that’s just me. But I’m an adventurous spirit and love being outside. And as much as I love fashion and getting dressed up, wearing flannel and boots is my favorite way to dress. I would live in these Tretorn boots if I could. All of this inspired me to do a great outdoors series, which I am hugely excited about! This post kicks off the series. These gorgeous photos were shot by talented photographer and friend of mine, Nicole Muro, whose business is Carnaggio Photography. Nicole shot two other posts which will be part of this beautiful series - she's fantastic! I can't wait to share them!

 The plaid shirt I'm wearing is by Rails, which I recently picked up from Gus Mayer. I love the dolman sleeve and the fabric's ultra soft texture. I paired my Geoffrey Scott Tulum beaded stretch bracelets and my Sunset 45 necklace with it. I bring my jewelry with me to the woods. 

x, M




Photos: Nicole Muro
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. you look soooo fabulous! especially with that beautiful double barrel shotgun at your shoulder. what a true southern gal you are. beautiful pictures :)
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look!

    __________________________
    fashionblogger,styling&makeup
    www.justynapolska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...