Thursday, October 30, 2014

Southwestern

Earrings, necklace, and sunnies: Sunset45





Cape: Fabrik Homewood
Ring: Camplandon 
Necklace: Sunset45
Leather cuff: Chivalry Menswear


I've always been slightly afraid around horses.. nervous that I might be trampled by one. But I faced my fear this weekend and had a blast with this sweet guy named Red. Even rode him!.. first time to ride a horse as an adult. The jewelry featured in this post is from my October Sunset45 little luxuries box. I love the southwestern vibe of the pieces, which include two necklaces, two sets of studs, a scarf, and essential oils. I'm also wearing sunglasses from a previous month's Sunset45 box. I've absolutely loved getting these boxes in the mail each month - such a fun little surprise, as I never know exactly what goodies will be inside. It seems like they keep getting better and better each month - def check them out. Birmingham and New Orleans based photographer Andrea Mabry shot these beautiful photos. Absolutely love. We had so much fun visiting this farm in Pinson and hanging with the amazingly hospitable owner of this horse, Sandra. 

Happy Thursday! 

x, M

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...