Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Poolside



It's mid-October, yet it has felt hot like August in Alabama. This weekend, I plan to take advantage of the gorgeous weather we're still having and squeeze in another day poolside before it starts getting cooler. I will definitely be wearing one of my gorge Dar Be Dar swimsuits. I recently blogged about this swimwear line, designed by Tala Raasi, after my lake excursion at Oak Mountain State Park - see the full post here. I really love Tala's line - her suits are beautiful, and the price points are affordable. Definitely shop her Resort and Spring/Summer collections here and treat yourself to a new swimsuit for your trips and vacays this fall. In a couple of weeks I will be doing some traveling and will be bringing mine along. 

In this post, I'm wearing two of my favorite looks from Dar Be Dar's 2015 Spring/Summer collection. I absolutely love the one shoulder Love Affair style. Really sexy and different. I also love the ruffle trim on the Secret Getaway style. Both styles are quite flattering. I'm sporting my Chains by Lauren bracelets for both of these looks. I love her beach jewelry designs.

My talented photographer friend Weston Markwell took these lovely photos. We definitely stuck around the pool for the rest of the day after the shoot.

More Dar Be Dar love to come! Happy Tuesday!

x, M




Bracelets: Chains By Lauren


Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...