Monday, October 27, 2014

Lumberjane





I'm really digging lumberjack influences for fall. I love classic red and black checked plaid. Buffalo plaid is the proper term, but I call it lumberjack plaid. : ) My talented friend and lifestyle photographer Kenwyn Alexander took these stunning photos. This shoot was such a blast. The last photo with the dogs makes me so warm - just love! Such a great moment.   

I must highlight the fabulous outerwear pieces I'm wearing, a Barbour cape and vest, which are both from Gus Mayer. The cape is absolutely adorable. I'm obsessed. And it's in one of my fave shades for fall, olive. The quilted vest is classic and fab. Every woman should have one in her closet for fall. It's super warm and can be dressed up or down. I was drawn to the black, but there are several new shades at Gus. They have a great selection of Barbour - definitely go check it out.  

As for the sunnies, my Round Grain pair by Triple Graces seemed like a natural choice for this post (bottom pair). One of my absolute faves! The shades I'm wearing in the first photo are by ZeroUV. As for the jewelry, I'm wearing my newest piece from Geoffrey Scott, the leather Hampton Bracelet. Love, love it! I also have on one of my Tulum beaded stretch bracelets. In the top photo, I am wearing a bar ring from one of my favorite Sunset 45 boxes. My jeans are from Fabrik in Homewood. 

The gorgeoussss shade of lipstick I'm wearing is one of Kismet Cosmetics' brand new fall colors, Vino. It's deep and rich - a must for this season. Let me know if you're interested in trying it, as I am a sales rep for Kismet. This longwear formula is $16 per tube.

Happy Monday!

x, M
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...