Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gypsy Ice










Here is my second set of photos from my recent downtown shoot with Birmingham based photographer Ali Thurwachter. I'm wearing my new Gypsy Ice necklace, designed by Geoffrey Scott. Adorned with raw, natural frosted quartz, there is a rich, earthy beauty to this piece. Gorgeous and boho. I'm wearing the version with the longer chains. A shorter one is also available. I paired it with my new silk top by Diane Von Furstenburg, which has quickly become a favorite. Love the draping. I'm also wearing my Geoffrey Scott Tulum stretch bracelets in Jasper. The Tiger's Eye is also really pretty. Definitely check out more of Geoffrey's gorge designs online and on Insta

Happy Wednesday!

x, M 



Photos: Ali Thurwachter | Jewelry: Geoffrey Scott 
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...