Friday, September 26, 2014

Safari Babe






So happy it's Friday!!! Excited for the weekend! Here's a quick Friday post of an outfit I wore on my birthday that I really love. It's kind of a sexy safari vibe. I love the contrast of this glam ostrich feather skirt against this oversize crinkly olive shirt. The heels add the babe factor. I love how this top was wadded up in my drawer before slipping it on - the wrinkles work. The jewelry also plays into the safari feel. I am absolutely adoring my new Bora Bora bracelet from Geoffrey Scott. Mine is in Orange Crush. The Baja Brown is also hot. It's a really wearable piece that goes with everything. On my other wrist are my Geoffrey Scott Tulum stretch bracelets. Again, so wearable. I wear mine all the time. These new Round Grain sunglasses from Triple Graces have become my absolute faves. Always getting compliments on these.  

I had a blast shooting with Birmingham based photographer Mary Catherine Fehr on my good friend Jay's rooftop. Jay and I share a birthday, and this is actually where our joint party took place.. for a little while, before we had to move inside. Thanks, rain. Anyway, I was grateful for glorious sunshine for this shoot! Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend! 

xx, M




Photos: Mary Catherine Fehr Photogrpahy | Bora Bora Bracelet in Orange Crush and Tulum Stretch beaded bracelets by Geoffrey Scott | Hexagon bangle: Style By Anna Lisa| Sunnies: Triple Graces | Nail art from my September Sunset 45 Little Luxuries Box | Ostrich skirt by Michael Kors
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...