Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Moto Sport




Following up yesterday's fab moto blog, this post also features another striking Tudor watch from Bromberg's. Like the men's Blackshield I wore in my previous post, the Fly-back style, $4400, worn in these photos, also has a sporty look. It's a sharp piece. The perforated leather band is on-point with the active wear trend that's big in fashion right now. Love it. This style is also available in a steel band or an enlarged perforated leather style. I'm very into perforated leather right now (I wore perforated leather shorts in yesterday's post), so naturally this watch caught my eye. Bromberg's has a nice selection of styles by Tudor, which is owned by Rolex. The line is really sharp looking. You should definitely stop by the store to check them out. Many thanks to store manager Brian Hood for letting me play in these gorgeous watches : ), as well as to photographers Rachel and Noah Echols for these lovely shots. And of course, to my colleague Derek for lending his beautiful bike! : )

Happy Tuesday!

xx,
Mary


Photos: Rachel and Noah Echols | Tudor watch: Bromberg's | Silk top from Gus Mayer | Five finger ring piece: Eddie Borgo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...