Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mint Vespa



A lot of excitement happening in my life right now : ). I am feeling thankful and incredibly blessed. I have just recently become the first blogger sales rep for Kismet Cosmetics (AH-hem, boutiques and department stores ; ), and I am absolutely thrilled to be working with Caitlin Picou, who created the brand, which I've gotten to know over the past year. Those of you who have been following me know how much I love Kismet's lipsticks and instant bronzer. You'll find me wearing them in a lot of my Instagram and blog posts. 

In this post, I am excited to be sporting one of Kismet's brand new shades of lipstick, Empower. Such a pretty and flattering pink! As I've said before, Kismet is my marathon lipstick - it stays put all day, yet it is not drying at all. I also have the Instant Bronzing lotion on my legs. This bronzer is a MUST because it has a faint gleam in it that makes legs look more toned. The scent is also really nice - very subtle and beachy - not your typical tanner fragrance. You will not find me in shorts or a skirt without this bronzer.  

Now about these photos... Birmingham based photographer and new friend Megan Forehand shot these lovely images. Megan is good! One of the toughest times I've ever had narrowing down my fave photos. Just love these! And how adorable is this mint Vespa?! My friend, Derek, who I work with kindly lent it for this shoot. Best prop ever! 

The beautiful bracelet I'm wearing on my right wrist is a Jordan Alexander design, (black leather and 14K white gold and diamond roundel bracelet with toggle clasp, $850). I absolutely love this piece, which the Jordan Alexander store in Mountain Brook kindly let me wear for the shoot. You'll want to peruse the gorgeous jewelry and home designs here, and if you're local, definitely stop by the store. I also got to play with a couple of stunning necklaces, both brand new designs, which I will be showing you in an upcoming post.

For those of you interested in getting a Kismet lipstick or bronzer, please send me a message! Happy Thursday! : ) 

x, M



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...