Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall Fashion Highlights at Gus Mayer

















I recently had the pleasure of attending a fall fashion preview event at Gus Mayer, featuring top looks and trends for now and the coming months. Leather, fringe, and decay were the pervading elements and make for a combo that's irresistible, effortless cool. Gorgeous, gorgeous clothes - you will surely want to stop in the store to peruse. I was introduced to several labels that are new to me, and quite fabulous, that I wanted to give you the scoop on in this post. I apologize for the iPhone snaps. While shopping at Gus yesterday, I just had to try on a few of the looks featured at the fall preview. I picked up a few items not pictured in this post, that I will show you in a separate blog post : ). 

I'll start with the first look, which is my favorite. The top is by Hero Crane, one of the labels I became acquainted with at the event. I love the beautiful draping detail in the front. Looking at this photo now, I am asking myself why I did not also purchase it. So lovely. The olive cardi is by Benjamin Jay. I love the leather detail on the sleeves. The jeans are by Blank NYC. 

Following this look, the gray top is another design by Benjamin Jay. I love the decayed, slubbed look of the column that cascades down the back. Very cool. I'm wearing it with Hudson jeans here. A colored leather pant - maroon or dark green - would also look amazing with it. The decay-effect shirt and skirt combo, pictured below is also by Benjamin Jay. I am obsessed with this look - sadly the skirt is too short for me. 

The next look is by Show Me Your Mumu. I adore the long fringe on the top piece. It is quite versatile and would work for a lot of different occasions. And these Mumu bell bottoms are just hot. 

Last, I have on a 360 Sweater skull cashmere pullover, paired again with the Blank NYC jeans. I've had a thing for skulls long before they started becoming popular, so I think that's why I'm drawn to this look. It's deliciously soft - kind of easy to fall for once you put it on.

Head to Gus Mayer this Tuesday for tax-free shopping all day, as they partner to raise money for the Greater Humane Society. Click here to read more details about the Girl's Night Out event, which is from 4-8:00PM. 

x, M





Gold Hexagon bangles: Chloe and Isabel | Silver and gold Lila bangles: Shals | Shoes: Coach | Lipstick: Kismet Cosmetics Velvet collection Lipstick in Orchid Haze
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...