Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Designer Spotlight: Jordan Alexander










An assortment of new design prototypes for the upcoming spring collection.
See below for description
I recently had the pleasure of visiting the lovely Jordan Alexander Jewelry store in Mountain Brook and enjoyed getting a peek at some of the line's brand new designs and prototypes for the upcoming spring collection. I was accompanied by my talented photographer friend Megan Forehand, who snapped these amazing photos in the Jordan Alexander Showroom and around the English Village. Store manager Joel Cheatwood gave me the most hospitable welcome, walking me through the store and filling me in on the latest with Jordan AlexanderThe showroom is beautiful - gorgeously chic jewelry and home furnishings. The designer, Theresa Bruno, recently branched out into home decor. Of the furnishings on display in the store, an exquisite pair of five ft. tall statement chairs left the biggest impression on me. I'm a sucker for interesting texture, and the custom leather that comprises the chairs, stamped with alligator skin and hand painted with horse hair and pearlized paint is absolutely stunning. My favorite piece of jewelry was the baroque freshwater pearl necklace with 18K gold and diamond framed ammonite pyrite fossil that I'm wearing in the first several shots of this post. Another striking piece is the one of a kind fossilized Peruvian opal tear drop pendant with diamond and aquamarine frame in 18K white gold, displayed on the tray in Photo 7. The black leather lariat tassel necklace with navy baroque pearls was another one of the new designs I tried on, along with a new leather and 14K gold and diamond roundel bracelet. I love the contrast of the leather and freshwater pearls. The tassel necklace is sexy and really versatile - could easily be dressed up or paired down with distressed denim and a cotton tee. Ditto on the bracelet (so love this piece!). Definitely an everyday piece that would look good layered with other bracelets or worn alone. See below for full descriptions and prices of the jewelry designs displayed on the trays.

As for the lipstick, I'm over the moon loving this new shade by Kismet cosmetics, Empower. It's a bright, cool shade of pink that has amazing grip and staying power. I've started to steer toward cooler shades of pinks lately and have found them to be more flattering. Empower is one of the shades I wear most frequently. Let me know if you're interested in buying a tube, as I am repping for the brand. Lipsticks are $16 a piece. 


Photos 1-4:

36" navy baroque freshwater pearl necklace =and double sided 18K and diamond tulip clasp
$12,420


Photo 8 (pendant, earring and necklace):
One of a kind fossilized Peruvian opal tear drop pendant with diamond and aquamarine frame in18K white gold
Call for pricing
Aquamarine cabochon in 18K white gold and diamond frame earrings with white freshwater baroque pearl drops  
$7,721
17" 18K white gold necklace with rough aquamarine pendant in diamond frame
$7,038


Photos 6, 7, 9, 10:
Black leather lariat tassel necklace with navy baroque freshwater pearls and oxidized silver and diamond pave' roundels and clasp
$1,840
Black leather and 14K white gold and diamond roundel bracelet with toggle clasp
$850


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing as always!
    Love these jewelry. They are all so beautiful but my favorite is the aquamarine necklace. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...