Thursday, September 25, 2014

Blue





It is a peculiar yet very exciting thing for me to see myself wearing big girl earrings. After getting my ears pierced for the first time about eight weeks ago, I am excited to finally take out my tiny studs and graduate to newer styles. For the next several months, I'll still be in the studs only phase for safety reasons, but I had to try on these new blue dangly beauties from Shals, one of my fave online boutiques for jewelry. Her pieces are unreal affordable. The quality is excellent - these earrings don't look cheap at all. Obsessed. I'm thrilled to announce that I am now a brand ambassador for Shals. She is wonderful to work with and is very dedicated to customer satisfaction. 

Click here to see some of the newest additions on her site. I have the Boylston style, which is new (post coming soon!) as well as the Yani's and the Andrea style. Also, I am just seeing the Middleton style for the first time on her website, and I am loving these as well. So elegant. And $26?! Just yes.

These lovely photos were shot by Birmingham based photographer Mary Catherine Fehr. More looks shot by Mary Catherine coming up! We had a blast shooting on a good friend of mine's rooftop. Shoots are so much more fun with fun friends present! 

Happy Thursday!

x, M




Photos: Mary Catherine Fehr | Nail art from my September Sunset 45 Little Luxuries Box 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Why did you wait so long to get your earlobes pierced?

    Love your outfit so much!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...