Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Retro Powder Pink

Pale pink lipstick and cat eye shades were my inspiration for the retro chic styling in this post. This pink shade of lipstick is so powdery and dreamy. It's Yves Saint Laurent's Lingerie Pink, which I first blogged about here. Cool pink lips are a heavenly match with my new Shelby Cat Eyes style sunnies from Triple Graces. So in love with them! My best accessory though, was my good friend Jenna's bulldog, Gamble. This little guy rocked it! My friend Ali Thurwachter shot these lovely photos and was game when I told her the shoot would involve an ice cream shop and a bulldog, ha. Love the result! 




















x, M



Photos: Ali Thurwachter | Ali Takes Photographs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is fabulous! I also am dying over your hair, I've been hoping to cut mine like that!

    http://sollalune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...