Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Leather and Olive









I am so excited about fall! The cooler air this morning hints at a new season, and I can't wait. I love September and October weather in Alabama and am looking forward to fall clothes. My photographer friend Kenwyn Alexander shot these gorgeous photos in Oak Mountain. For those of you who have never met me in person, these are very 'Mary'. I feel like my personality comes through a lot, which I absolutely love. :) 

Right now, I'm drawn to touches of leather and olive colored everything. When I spotted these Saratoga heels by Coach, I had to invest. Love them! This style is also available in a warmer and cooler shade of tan, but the olive is on point for this fall. Ditto for makeup. I also did a smokey olive eye for these photos, using Estee Lauder Pure Color eye shadow. 

The leather bracelets and cuffs I'm wearing are from my designing friend Rachell Khoo's Chivalry Menswear line. I love incorporating touches of masculinity to keep my overall look from being to sweet. For my first outfit, I'm wearing the Combatant and the Seafarer styles. For my second look, I'm wearing the Crown of Thorns and the Gladiator style. I wear the Crown of Thorns style almost everyday - it's just $7. : ) I currently have my eye on the Colonial Flip sunglasses (in both black and tortouise!) and the Scout Watch. Obsessed. Def check out Rachell's affordable line. 

Another piece I adore that I'm wearing here is this cream Marc By Marc Jacobs sweater, which is deliciously cozy. The fabric feels amazing. The Lucinda sweateralso by Marc by Marc Jacobs, is a comparable style. 

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

x, M



Photos: Kenwyn Alexander on Instagram | Jean shorts: Free People | Sunglasses and gold ring: Nasty Gal | Purse: Kate Spade | White Tank: Free People | Jeans: Marc By Marc Jacobs | Gold bangle: Chloe and Isabel from Style By Anna Lisa | Striped Cosmetic Bag: Rebekah Minkoff
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love these casual looks on you so much! Your eye makeup looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are jus gorgeous, and those legs! Loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post, so "Alive" <3

    xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...