Friday, August 29, 2014

Lake Swim







Happy Friday!!! So pumped about a long holiday weekend. A close friend of mine from college is coming in town tonight, and I will be at home with the fam for the rest of the weekend. There will be lots of relaxing and poolside lounging : ). I'll surely be wearing my new Dar Be Dar bikinis, which I am obsessed with. I'm thrilled to be collaborating with the designer of this swimwear line, Tala Raassi, who you will get to meet in an upcoming post. Tala, who has been named one of Newsweek's Most Fearless Women in the World, is an inspiration and a picture of strength. Stay tuned for my interview and more posts featuring her gorgeous and affordable swimsuits. Shop Tala's gorge Resort and Spring designs here

It's tough to choose a favorite suit from this post, but I'm leaning toward the tan bikini, which is the Euphoria style. I love the braided detail on the sides of the bottoms. Super flattering cut. I discovered during this shoot, with my talented friend, lifestyle photographer, Kenwyn Alexander, that these swimsuits are amazing for an active lifestyle. Everything stayed in place while running and splashing through the water at Oak Mountain State Park. I can't wait to visit again - so beautiful. 

I absolutely love these photos : ) Definitely some of my all time favorites. Again, I feel like these are very 'Mary'. Bravo, Kenwyn - these are dynamite. 

More Dar Be Dar love to come! 

xx




Bracelets: Geoffrey Scott (Tulum Style) | Caftan: Elizabeth and James
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...