Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Florence


I recently had the pleasure of visiting the family in my hometown, Florence. It was an amazing weekend that involved playing with my dog son, Shon, whipping up body scrubs with my mom, and getting spoiled with my dad's killer pancakes. Lots of good food, actually. Here, I am off to dinner in downtown Florence, and I had a super awesome photographer with me: mom. I enlisted her as photographer on the way, and she kindly obliged and snapped this look for me. : ) 

I love contrasts, and for summer, bright pops of color. This outfit started with these adorable chain bracelets by Chains By Lauren. It was surprisingly easy to get dressed after settling on the jewelry... may have to do this more often : ). Here, I'm wearing the Goa and Bahia styles. Totally in love with Lauren's designs - she has a fab selection of beach jewelry. (Obsessed with this colorful one!). I love these bracelets paired with this Elizabeth and James pencil skirt. Keeps it from looking too serious. So do the shiny blue sunglasses, which are by LeSpecs









Check out Lauren's Instagram page and her site for more adorable beachy jewelry. Happy Tuesday!
x, M


Leather bracelet: Chivalry Menswear 
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...