Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Blonde & Bling





 New jewelry and new hair color. Plenty of reason to smile this week. : ) My photographer friend Mary Catherine Fehr snapped these photos right after my color transformation. Lots of blonde. New hair color really is so fun : ) It seems to always mark positive turning points in my life... so cheers to good things ahead! Here, I'm showing off my new ombre with some lovely pieces of Chloe and Isabel jewelry from the Moroccan Summer collection that we recently received from Anna Lisa Ciaccio. We're pumped about incorporating some longer chain styles into our wardrobe since we mostly have shorter chain necklaces. Of all the pretty pieces in this post, the bangle set I'm wearing in these first few shots are what I seem to wear the most. They go with everything. Love! Also really like the slightly Moroccan vibe of the bracelet and necklace I'm wearing in my second look below. 







For more lovely Chloe and Isabel looks and giveaway opportunities, you'll definitely want to follow Anna Lisa on Instagram: @stylebyannalisa  | You can enter to win these lovely Chloe and Isabel studs! Happy Tuesday! 

xx, M



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...