Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Saks Beauty Week Picks: YSL Baby Doll Mascara, Glossy Stain & Sisley Eye Mask




 Since today is the last day of Saks Fifth Avenue Beauty Week, I wanted to share a few more items we've tested that you'll want to know about if you're planning on swinging by Saks today for the beauty deals.

EYES
This mascara has redeemed itself... I tried it on my lower lashes today and love how it makes them look. As I mentioned in last week's blog post, the formula has good separating and defining capabilities. For my top lashes, I prefer a formula that delivers a little more oomph. Lindsey and I recommend Chanel Le Volume Mascara if volume and thickness is your goal.
I am also wearing my Sisley Eye Contour Mask underneath my makeup that I never washed off this morning.  Lindsey and I love the luminous sheen of the mask so much that we haven't been washing it off! We agree that it makes the skin around our eyes appear brighter. Love it!
LIPS
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain in Rouge Gouache  
This is a lip gloss that truly stays put (see yesterday's Glossy Satin shade here). Loving this dramatic shade. TIP - keep the look youthful with a shimmery, neutral cream eyeshadow, as I have chosen here. Soft pinks or soft champagne golds will pair best.
FACE
See yesterday's post for my feedback on this product.


(used down the bridge of my nose and along my temples and tops of my cheekbones)


x, M


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...