Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pretty in Pink




Nothing quite cheers up and brightens the face like the color pink. Every woman should have pink in her makeup palette. It is flattering and feminine, and it looks beautiful in the summer. Pink makeup just looks and feels pretty, which is why Lindsey and I wear a lot of it. Here, I am wearing it on my eyes, cheeks, and lips. I love it all together! If you are cautious about wearing this much pink, that's okay! : ) You can always opt for one shade on the face. See below for the products I'm wearing!


EYES:
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Cream Eyeshadow in Emerveille (a light shimmery pink that works on everyone) - applied all over the lids. I used an old Lancome powder eyeshadow in a medium shade of purple in the crease. 
Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Liner
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara 


CHEEKS:
Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Electric Pink (one of my faves!)
(I applied it generously for this look. Just tap a brush into the formula once and sweep onto the cheeks for a softer look).
*If you prefer a warmer shade of pink, try Pink Ingenue, also by Estee Lauder.

LIPS: 
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Intense Long Wear Lip Colour in L'Ecletante (we love this matte formula!)






Happy Wednesday!

x, M
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. It bit much on the cheek for my taste..but love the eyes...supger glam doll!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink, indeed! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful make up!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. that eye color looks gorgeous on you. I agree with pink being a staple color. I do love nice flush of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that color pink on you! So pretty :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad I came upon your lovely blog! I love it!!! Your makeup is flawless- What foundation do you use? Liquid or powder? Please leave a comment on my blog

    Thxs
    Kelly
    My Blog: http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...