Friday, June 6, 2014

Eye Brightening Trick For Tired Eyes




Long nights call for eye brightening makeup for the following morning! Our first game of kickball season was last night, and we ended up staying up late for the after party. Didn't get much sleep, so my eyes needed a little pick-me-up this morning. I used a white eyeliner pencil along my lower lash line, which always saves my eyes after a long night! Instantly makes them look brighter and more awake. I used Revlon Photo Ready Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener in Carbon Cleopatra. One end of the pencil is white, for brightening, and the other end is black. The formula has a nice, rich pigment. Such a great little drugstore find! 


I tend to like a bold lip whenever I don't have time to fix my hair. Looks a bit more polished. Here, I am wearing another little drugstore love of mine - Maybelline Vivids Color Sensational Lipstick in Electric Orange. This lipstick grips to the lips nicely and feels good on - not many touch ups are needed throughout the day. As for the rest of my eye makeup, I'm wearing Lancome's Liquid ArtlinerChanel Le Volume Mascara, and Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Cream Shadow in Emerveille (this shimmery pink is also a great eye-brightener!). My tangerine nails are painted with Chanel's Mirabella nail polish.



 By the way!... the lovely necklace I'm wearing here is from Shals, one of my fave online boutiques. This style is the Stella (just $24! - craziness!). Lindsey and I adore Shal's affordable and fun pieces. Right now, the Tal necklace (see here) is FREE with any Shals purchase. Offer is good until Sunday. Here is a pic of me wearing it in a previous blog post. Her home decor pieces make wonderful gifts, too. You should def check out more on her Facebook page here

Happy Friday!
x, M

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You must have seen my eyes lately for you to have created this post :)). I need it and you did such a marvelous job. It see how this can work for everyone. You line your eyes so well. Great job!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look awesome....thanks for sharing! And I love the understated elegance of the necklace!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...