Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Date Makeup



Several of you commented on how much you liked the makeup I wore in Monday's post on our latest Sunset45 boxes (see here), so I wanted to fill you in on the products I used. 

I think this is a perfect summer date look. The thick liquid liner on top is kind of sexy, but I kept it tame with neutral gold eyeshadow and a light coat of mascara on my upper lashes. All I used along my lower lash line was a touch of a white pencil highlighter. Dark eyeshadow and layers of eyeliner on the bottom and inner rims of the eyes would have been too much. You don't want to look like you're trying too hard! ;) Pink on the lips and cheeks is pretty and approachable. See below for the products I used!


Eyes:
White highlighter: Estee Lauder Intense Kajal Eye Crayon Duo (White Sands) - discontinued (see a great drugstore alternative I'm wearing here)


Cheeks:
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Highlighter (down the bridge of my nose, along my temples and the tops of my cheekbones 

Lips: 


By the way, I'm wearing my Snakebite necklace from at Sunset45 shop little luxuries box. If you remember from Monday's post, I wore it as a bracelet. Love this versatile little piece! Check out that post for more on Sunset45, and follow Sunset45 on Instagram (here) for weekly giveaways!

Happy Friday!
x, M


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Your makeup is magical. Flawless and so on point. Thank you for sharing some more deets on it. You look great! Have a bautiful weekend.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always! Love the blush color. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...