Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review: Revlon Nail Care Quick Dry Polish


 I am always on the go, so when it comes to my painting my nails, a fast drying topcoat is an absolute must. I recently picked up Revlon Nail Care Quick Dry Polish, and I am very pleased with this product! I love a great drugstore find. I'll go so far as to say that it may be the best quick dry formula that I've ever used. The finish is really shiny, and it holds its shine quite nicely over a several day span. I also like that the formula isn't too thick. I've started carrying it around with me in my purse. Love it! I believe I will be sticking with this product. By the way, wearing it here with Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Blue Bombshell. Kind of loving cobalt right now : )


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. what a great picture! i love this. the color on your nails is wonderful :)
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dear! I have nominated you for the VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD! Check out my newest blog post for more information! xoxo

    ♥ Oxana

    O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog
    Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oksana, you are so sweet! Thnx, love!!!! Checking out your post! xxoo

      Delete
  3. Lovely color

    Thank you for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! I'd be so glad to keep in contact like you said :) and what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing! I'll leave mine on the links below <3 


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo / Bloglovin

    Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this color -- so vibrant! cute photo too, love the flower popping up from the concrete.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...