Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Red Hot


For me, there is no lipstick shade as bold and in command as red. I love a great red. It's strong, confident, and super feminine. I'm absolutely adoring my newest one, Burnoutby Kismet Cosmetics. This lipstick is part of Kismet's Velvet Collection, which we introduced earlier this week (click here to see our post on Kismet's gorgeous orchid lipstick). Because of the blue undertones, this semi-matte shade works on everyone. I am so pleased with this formula's staying power and grip. It feels really nice on, too. All in all, Burnout looks classic and is a beauty must. It absolutely adds a little drama to whatever your wearing. I felt like it took this raisin Elizabeth and James cape dress to another level. : ) 















There are four beautiful shades in the Velvet CollectionEach lipstick is $16 a piece or $60 for all four. Can't wait to show you the nude and coral shades! Stay tuned for those : ) xx






Dress: Elizabeth and James | Heels: Stuart Weitzman | White gold bracelet: John Hardy | Ring, right hand: Camplandon Connect Ring | Ring, left hand: David Yurman | Clutch: Festivities Boutique, Birmingham 
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Loving that color! I am really loving the matte lipsticks these days! Gorg as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This red color looks very pretty and perfect with the dress!
    Love red lippies with velvety matte finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lena! Yes, I tend to prefer matte reds over shiny reds myself! xox

      Delete
  3. I love wear a red color on my lips, but I don't have many instances to wear it. Its a little too much for work. Got any tips for that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! that's so pretty! you look stunning in the lip color and dress color. i wear a dark red tinted lip balm that goes on a little less intense than that, but i'd love to try it. the dress is so pretty!
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty and I'm in love with this dress!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...