Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Schutz Lace Up Bootie






I'm very much loving lace up heels right now. I've seen a lot of great pairs in fall runway shows and expect to see a lot more of this style from now into the fall. My current fave is this gold-studded pair by Schutz. Fell in love as soon as I spotted these on Shopbop. I like the light nude coloring and shiny gold hardware. This pair has the power to change the mood of an outfit and also help older pieces from your closet look newer. Here, I've paired mine with an Elizabeth and James jacket from years ago, a loose cotton Elizabeth and James tee, and my fave Citizens jeans. These heels keep this casual look from being boring. The studded pair is no longer available on Shopbop, but this toasted nude pair by Schutz is a cute alternative. 



Love the little gold zippers.
Happy Wednesday, y'all!

x, M


Mary's Heels: Schutz | Gold ring: Nasty Gal | Jacket and cotton tee: Elizabeth & James  | Jeans: Citizens of Humanity | Sunnies: Le Specs 
Pin It

22 comments:

  1. How nice!
    I'm a big fan of lighter toned shoes as they create the illusion of longer legs, which is not necessary for your case here. ;p
    The whole outfit is a nice ensemble. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lena! I love lighter shades of tan for the very same reason! : ) xoxox

      Delete
  2. This look is simple but very stylish. Love the shoes and blazer best.

    http://www.gossipordie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to hold my breath there for a minute. With the white blazer it just looks so stunning and chic!! Love!!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are a doll! : ) Thank you so much ; ) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wow! What a fab shoe. I've never seen a lace up shoe quite like that!
    Your white blazer is a great, fresh look for spring. I love it!

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, thank you! It's def a fun heel to wear : ) xoxox

      Delete
  5. Yes, please! Hot!! Love lace-ups and i am searching for that perfect pair for Spring and summer. You look so cute.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Busola! You're a sweetheart! : ) xoxo

      Delete
  6. love your blazer and heels! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love those shoes! And the blazer looks so fresh!

    Mary,
    You commented on my blog that you like Proactiv. I was just wondering what your experience with it has been like? Did it work for your skin? Did you experience any dryness? Let me know :)

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah! Yes, I do like Pro-activ in the summer, when my skin tends to be more oily. I am too dry to use it in the winter!

      Delete
  8. This shoes are fantastai and yuo are beautiful also with a simply jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful outfit! You're in a perfect shape by the way! :)

    ♥ Oxana
    O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog
    Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Oxana! : ) You are so sweet! xoxo

      Delete
  10. I'm loving the heels! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are adorable, and need to be MINE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...