Friday, March 21, 2014

Easy Outfit Upgrade: The Statement Necklace




















One of the easiest ways to elevate an outfit is with a statement necklace. I absolutely love this new one by Shals and couldn't wait to show you! I've had so much fun pairing it with different things in my closet. It's such a classic, versatile piece. Also very affordable (as are all her pieces!) at just $44. I'm usually on the go, so I love a necklace that will take me from the office to dinner or drinks. Here, I paired it with a plain cotton tee, a Helmut Lang blazer, jeans, and Gucci booties. Instant glam. Isn't it lovely? : ) 



















Lindsey and I love this necklace, so you'll be seeing more of it on the blog. : ) This style is the Kiran necklace. Stay tuned for more posts with other fun pieces from Shals



Hope y'all have a lovely weekend!




Mary's Necklace: Shopshals | Blazer: Helmut Lang | Heels: Gucci | Cotton Tee: Free People | Jeans: Citizens of Humanity | Clutch: Festivity Boutique, Birmingham | Bracelet: John Hardy | Double Cross Ring: Soca, Birmingham | Lipstick: Estee Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Fireball 
Pin It

20 comments:

  1. Great necklace. I love the idea of sprucing up an outfit with a pretty piece like that. Great job!
    Also, would you maybe mind doing a post about how you curl your hair? Idk, maybe you already have. I love the wave to it.

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a doll! Thank you! Sure, we can def do a how-to post on curling hair. We always love feedback and ideas so thanks for inquiring! : ) xoxox

      Delete
  2. Who doesn't love a good statement necklace!? I remember a few years ago when these were becoming popular only stores like Anthropologie and J Crew (where I live) had pieces like these. Now these are so popular everywhere had them! It's kind of nice when you aren't looking to spend a whole lot of money!

    http://amber-allnaturallybeautiful.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No open toe shoes this time?) Aww, I guess its about the necklace lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is really amazing!!!!!! With this look your necklace are very beautiful.
    Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet looking necklace. Your shoes....love. Cool outfit. Like the clean cut blazer.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love how you kept the outfit simple. Then I got to the shoes and was like, "BAD ASS!!!" <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you Liz! So glad that you like! Xoxo

      Delete
  7. Stunning outfit!

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple, but stunning! Love it. and I really like your hair. so much!!

    Would you like to follow each other? I followed :D
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a beauty! Obsessed with your hair and outfit :)
    Have you seen my USA Fashion & Beauty Haul at lovefromsimmie.com ?

    Stay beautiful doll XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. consider me officially obsessed with that necklace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...