Thursday, March 27, 2014

Beauty For A Great Cause



I recently tried two new skincare products I really like and wanted to share with y'all! A friend of mine, Jessica, recently started selling Mary Kay products as an additional source of income, as she and her husband are going through the process of adopting their first child, Judah from Ethiopia. She is a wonderful, compassionate person and will surely be an amazing mom to this baby boy! Click here to read her and her husband's story. 

This was my first time to use Mary Kay products. I really like the Satin Hands cream and the TimeWise Microdermabrasion setMy hands are pretty dry so I am constantly in need of moisture. Can there ever be too many bottles of hand cream lying around? I think not. This one is good about keeping my hands feeling hydrating, even after washing them, which is wonderful. It's really affordable, too - just $10. It's unscented so it won't compete with your perfume. I absolutely love the microderm kitMy skin felt sooo much better after I used it! It look refreshed and 'newer'. You can use this kit several times a week. Exfoliation is super important, and I highly recommend this one. This two step set can also be purchased separately. The Mary Kay lip glosses are great, too!

You can support Jessica as she and her husband continue in the adoption process by ordering from her website: here. I hope you will! :-) Please keep Jessica and her family in your prayers as well as Judah and his birth parents. 

Happy Thursday, y'all!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The TimeWise Microdermabrasion used to be one of my absolute favs for the longest time! Such a good product!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...