Monday, February 24, 2014

How To Pull Off Purple Eyeliner
























When it comes to your makeup, an easy and subtle way to experiment with color is with eyeliner. I love trying new shades of liquid eyeliner, and my favorite of the moment is Ligne Graphique de Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in Purple. I like pairing this liner with a neutral eye shadow, so that the plum shade stands out more. The color doesn't really pop next to darker shadows. The whole point of having a colored liquid liner is so that it will be noticed, so opt for a natural eye shadow. It's fine to pile up the mascara : ). I prefer a soft pink or nude lip and cheek color with this liner. Honestly, the less makeup you can get away with, the better. Colored eyeliner looks younger and fresher with minimal makeup.








As for the product itself, it has a nice, rich pigment and is easy to use. My preference is usually a felt tip brush when it comes to liquid eyeliners, but I do like this one. It's nice and narrow, so you can draw a pretty thin line with it. I tend wear my liner a bit thicker, however, as seen in these photos. This shade looks great on most skin tones. I especially love it with brown eyes and green eyes.


Pin It

14 comments:

  1. this is a good one. I have some dark brown and purple which i use interchangeably. I have green-brown eyes so i' heard it goes well. Will have to try this brand someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    I also like that you paired it with orange coral cheeks and lips. Purple and orange is a fun sophisticated combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Gracie! It's a fun shade to wear. xx

      Delete
  4. It looks amazing! I love to use purple on my eyes.

    Giveaway on my blog:
    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/2014/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! What are the shades of blush and lipstick? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous look, I love using purple eyeliner :)

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. your makeup is perfecttt and I'm loving the purple liner! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. It such a subtle hint of purple, looks really nice xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...