Thursday, May 2, 2013

Free People Raw Tulle Skirt + Moto Boots

Quick post on a frilly little tutu I got that I'm loving. It’s Free People’s Raw Tulle Skirt, $98, which I am wearing in Shell. I first saw this skirt on FreePeople.com and immediately fell for it. I love how girly this piece is – makes me feel pretty to wear! However, it’s a little trickier to wear than I thought it would be. Because of the volume of the skirt, I tend to stick to form fitting pieces underneath, like this cream cotton slip, which is also by Free People. Because I love contrast, my black moto boots seemed a natural choice to put with such an ultra-feminine skirt.  I also like this skirt over denim cut-offs and a crop top. On Freepeople.com, the skirt appears to only be available in Black now, but I saw that several other sites still offer the Shell. 



Bracelets (Right): Chan Luu, Tai / Watch: Michael Kors / Rings (Left to Right): Elizabeth & James, David Yurman




Happy Thursday!
 
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is absolutely gorgeous. I love it, especially teamed with the boots. Your make up looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We love it with a these boots too! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post!!!;) You're so pretty!!! Following you;) Hope you can
    Check out my:
    My Jewelry Shop
    My Blog
    xoxo
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog :)

    I follow u and i hope u follow me!!

    xxx

    http://louloren.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish and well made. My experience with the cwmalls.com was fantastic.I get complements on the leather jackets because of how unique they are and how high quality the material they adopt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...