Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Narcissist Pink Nails

Boots: Elizabeth & James / Nails: Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer

Of all the new spring nail colors I've been trying as of late, there is not one that comes close to how much I love this one... Really. It's Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer in Narcissist Pink, which is part of their new spring collection. It’s a pale, Easter egg shade of pink that is sooo pretty on. I am very much feeling this shade for spring/summer… What would it not go with? These pictures don't do it justice. I've had so many people comment on how much they like the color. I keep catching myself looking at my hands because this pink is just so pretty! Yes - I love a nail polish this much. Can't wait to see how good this polish looks with a tan! Happy Tuesday xx




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. we absolutely love pastel and bright nails even in winter!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! Have to lighten up cold, dreary days somehow! :)

      Delete
  2. That's such a pretty colour, especially for spring! xxx

    whiskerly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shoes and lovely rings!and of course, the nail color looks great!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...