Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hair Teasing Dust

When it comes to my hair, I am always trying to pump up the volume. Especially now that it has gotten longer, it seems to be a little heavier and flatter than what I'm used to. A new product that I am currently using (and loving) that helps with this issue is Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Teasing Dust. It is basically a volumizing powder for your hair. A bit different than dry shampoo, this powder grain is finer and feels cool when applied to the roots. It gives a more plumped up, teased effect than what you get from the dry shampoo. The increase in volume is immediately noticeable. It visibly lifts the roots, which I love. While I like to use my Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo at night, the dry teasing dust is best reserved for daytime use. Nothing like instant gratification :). Happy Wednesday!
x, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...