Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dressed To Kill Nails

Sunglasses: Versace / Sweater: James Perse / Nails: Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer in Dressed to Kill
Here's a quick post on a nail polish I've been wearing like crazy this winter. It's Dressed to Kill (love the name:), part of Estee Lauder's Pure Color Nail Lacquer Collection. This deep garnet hue looks so pretty with cozy knits and sweaters like my James Perse one, pictured above. This polish formula is solid - it was an Allure Best in Beauty winner for 2012. I love how glossy and wet it looks on. With Estee Lauder's clear top coat slicked on top of it, it dries fairly quickly. By the way, we especially love this color on pale skintones! Thoughts on this pretty shade?

Lips: MAC's Spice It Up! Lustre Lipstick / Boots: Jeffrey Campbell




xo, Mary
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. One of those lovely versatile colours and it certainly looks very glossy. Estée Lauder products are always such good quality too.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color of nail polish! Looks great on you! You are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. I love your blog! Come see me sometime. Follow if you like :)

    xo
    Emily
    The Rancher's Daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! You are so sweet. I will definitely check out your site :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love how shiny the finish is - it looks lovely xx

    http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for the Liebster award :) The rules are on my blog! beautifulfeather.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alexandra! Will check this out asap ;) x

      Delete
  5. wow! you have a great figure, yet I didn't like lipsticks / glosses but thanks You change my mind. Mary-I really like Your makeup and style. greetings from Polish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alicja! Glad you are feeling inspired :). Let us know if there are any new posts you'd like to see! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...