Monday, January 7, 2013

Even Skintone Solution


For the past several months, I have really gotten serious about skincare, and I'm planning on sticking to my good new routine into this new year. One of the most important elements of my daily regimen has been serum. I've been using Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator religiously for about three months (without dabbling in other products!), and I am very happy with the way my skin is improving. I turned to this serum because I was starting to notice that my skin was not looking as bright and even as it always has. This daytime serum targets redness and dullness, among other discoloration issues like acne marks and dark spots. The texture of the serum is nice and lightweight. The formula is oil-free and has a slight pearlescent sheen to it. It's meant to be used on clean skin in the morning before applying moisturizer.  Before I started using this, I wasn't using any serum at all. Now I see how important this step is in a skincare routine, and I'll never skip it again! Love Even Skintone Illuminator. My skin really does look brighter and more even, and I keep getting compliments on it. At night, I use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum, which Mary and I both love. We like pairing our serums with Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Moisturizer. Happy Monday!
xo, Lindsey
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I've been tempted to try this since the winter weather really has not been kind to my skin. I'm finding it's been just uneven, dull and tired looking and I've had some redness issues on top of some slowly fading acne marks. I'm torn between a product like this and their cyberwhite brightening system or even shiseido's brightening system. I was wondering if this product is still going strong for you, now a few months later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanotan 2 is more than a tanning agent it also helps to reduce and cure sunburns that may happen while you’re in the sun.Never have to worry about sunburn
    Melanotan 2 | Melanotan 2 uk | Melanotan Uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanotan 2 UK has established itself as one of the leading suppliers of Melanotan 2 peptides by offering the excellent quality peptides at the lowest price
    Melanotan 2 | Melanotan 2 uk | Buy Melanotan 2 UK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...