Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner Love

Lindsey's Liner: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner / Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in Extreme Black
Thanks to several of your questions about my eyeliner in one of our recent blog posts, I thought I'd do a quick post today to explain what I use and how I achieve the look. As all of our dedicated readers know, we love a cat-eye. Day (see here)... night (see here and here) ... there's never really a time when we won't wear one. Sometimes it's fun though to take a break from the cat eye. One product I love to use to create an equally flirty and dramatic effect is Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner, $23. Scroll down to the bottom of the post to see it. The shade I'm wearing here is Chocolate Shimmer Ink, which is a gorgeous shimmery brown, which is ideal for both day and night. I use a soft eye liner brush to apply the gel liner. All that is needed is a very small amount. After lining my eyes top and bottom with an espresso pencil eyeliner, I follow with the Bobbi Brown gel formula. I run the brush directly over the pencil line. I love how this liner glides on effortlessly and delivers fully rich, pigmented color. Something I love to do is exaggerate the shape of my eyes by extending the line just past the inner corners of my eyes (see above) and then outside a bit on the outer edges. I didn't do a cat eye here, but you can absolutely create a pretty cat eye with this eyeliner gel. Happy lining!





xo, Lindsey and Mary
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Love this blog!! what blush are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Follow us on the right hand side of our page :) The blush Lindsey is wearing is Estee Lauder Peach Passion. We both wear this shade all the time!

      Delete
  2. what blush are you wearing?

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estee Lauder Peach Passion -- it's a great blush shade that is subtle and goes with everything!

      Delete
  3. Okay thank you!! I just followed. Can you both do a post on your favorite makeup items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! Thank you so much for following! :) Be on the lookout for that post! Good idea :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...