Monday, December 3, 2012

Foundation Love

Image via Nordstrom.com
I have always been a bit of a nomad when it comes to liquid foundation. I have never stuck with one particular formula. Over the years, I have gone from Cover Girl to Clinique to Dior... and the list continues. But I have recently stumbled upon a formula that has majorly impressed me. It is Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Liquid Makeup in Sand, my newest foundation present. After getting constant compliments as of late on how great my makeup looks, I have come to realize that this Double Wear is no ordinary foundation. For one, this particular shade perfectly matches my skintone. What I love most about it, however, is that it stays on incredibly well all day long. I'll look in the mirror halfway through the day and find myself pleasantly surprised that my makeup looks as good as it did when I first applied it. Seriously. By the end of the day, it still has held up quite impressively. As with any foundation, I always finish with a light dusting of loose powder to help set it in and prevent it from rubbing off. My preference is  L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Makeup, which I have praised to you before in a post earlier this fall (click here to see). Cannot beat this drugstore price. The coverage of this Double Wear formula is medium to full, and it's buildable. Another great plus - it's oil-free and fragrance free. Hope y'all had a lovely weekend... Roll Tide!
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...