Friday, November 23, 2012

Hair Glossing

Lindsey's Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Crush / Dress: FP New Romantics Stole My Heart Dress
First of all, we hope y'all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! We certainly did! While many of you may be hitting the stores for Black Friday deals, here's an idea for those of you who might prefer to spend your day doing something a little more relaxing... Pamper yourself with a hair glossing treatment. I just got an Aveda clear gloss treatment, and I soo happy with the results. I decided to have it done because my hair was in need of a little strengthening. I haven't had my hair cut in over a year, and I am trying to hold out as long as possible because I want to grow it out really long. Not only do glossing treatments strengthen the hair, they instantly make it softer and shinier. I immediately noticed a difference after leaving the salon, and I'm happy to have healthier looking hair. Clear gloss treatments typically start around $45, and they're fine on color-treated hair. Happy Friday!
xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...