Monday, November 5, 2012

Red Lace, Red Lips

Lindsey's Dress: Free People Handkerchief Hem Floral Lace Dress in Hot Red
I love pretty lacy things. And I love red. So when I saw this Handkerchief Hem Floral Lace Dress by Free People, $128, I knew I just had to have it. This dress comes in several other shades, but I think the Hot Red is the most striking. I love how the lining is white instead of red... it highlights the lace even more. And I always love a lace scalloped hemline.  

Lindsey's sunglasses: Le Specs / Lipstick: Lancome Color Fever Lipstick in Red and Sensual Java
As for my makeup, this dress begs for a red lip. I'm wearing Lancome Color Fever Lipstick in Red and Sensual Java, which is a discontinued shade I borrowed from my sister's makeup bag.

Lindsey's Boots: Miz Mooz
This dress is great for both day and night. For day, I love pairing it with clunky motorcycle boots, like these short black ones by Miz Mooz. For night, it can be easily be dressed up for a wedding or date with a pair of stilettos. This dress is an affordable alternative to the Lover Serpent Lace Dress, which we also love. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Be bold and inject a little red in your wardrobe this fall.
 xo, Lindsey & Mary
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. love your style!If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then yellow long dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...