Monday, November 12, 2012

Dry Shampoo Love: Ojon Full Detox Dry Cleansing Powder


If you're a dedicated reader of this blog, you know that dry shampoo is something that we cannot live without. After a year of sticking with Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo, $22, I decided to change it up and try something different... Ojon Full Detox Rub Out Dry Cleansing Powder, $24. I have really liked using the Ojon formula - it's a very sheer white powder that disappears quickly into the hair and scalp without leaving white residue behind. The photo of me above was snapped after applying the Ojon dry shampoo to my scalp the night before. As you can see, my hair still looks good, even a couple of days after being washed. It's scent is light and clean. This formula is actually quite similar to the Oscar Blandi one. We can't decide which one we like better! 

  xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...