Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Drugstore Find: Electric Red Lipstick

Mary's Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection Lipstick in 013 / Sheer cardigan: Patterson J. Kincaid / Leggings: Members Only Liquid Leggings

Rimmel has always been a drugstore favorite of mine when it comes to lipsticks because of their fabulous range of shades... particularly their nudes and reds. Right now, I am in love with the fiery shade of red I'm wearing in the above photo. It's Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 013, which is part of Kate Moss's most recent collection. This shade is brighter than a true red and has a hint of tangerine in it, which intrigued me. I love how vivid it is. It's amazing how a great red lipstick can elevate an outfit. I think this shade works really nicely with the reds in my Patterson J. Kincaid sheer watercolor cardigan. As for the formula, this lipstick is good about staying on. You really can't beat the $5 pricetag. Click here and here to see past posts on other shades of Rimmel lipstick we love.

xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...