Friday, November 30, 2012

Bond No. 9 Perfume Love

I must confess that my guilty pleasure is perfume. But not just any perfume. I love Bond No. 9. My absolute favorite scent is Bond No. 9 Washington Square Perfume, $255, which is pictured above on my dresser. It is expensive, but for me, a great perfume is worth the splurge. After perusing and testing countless scents in Bond No. 9's Upper East Side store, I realized that Washington Square was the one. Inspired by the downtown Manhattan neighborhood, Washington Square is a very vivid and memorable fragrance. It's bold and smells absolutely divine. The main notes are Italian Bergamont, honey, vintage amber, and leather accord. I always get compliments on this perfume. Of all the five senses, smell is the one most strongly connected to memory, and that's why I think a good, unique perfume is worth the investment. For me this perfume brings back good memories... it's amazing how a particular scent can do that! I consider a great scent as being one's signature. Washington Square is definitely mine. Mary's favorite Bond scent is Chinatown, which has notes of peach blossoms, gardenia, and patchouli, and tuberose. I highly recommend visiting the Bond No. 9 store - I had a wonderful experience there and was thoroughly educated about the fragrances as I made my selection. It was all very interesting!
xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...