Friday, October 12, 2012

Estee Lauder Time Zone Moisturizer


Here's a quick post on a moisturizer I have been using for close to a year now. It's Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15, $58. I got it as part of a Christmas gift last year, and I've loved it ever since. It's very hydrating without being heavy, and has a nice light fragrance. The hyaluronic acid is what initially drew me to want to try this product. I love a daytime moisturizer with hyaluronic acid because it helps the skin look perkier and more supple. It also helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. I smooth on this moisturizer every day after putting on the Perfectionist CP + R Serum (click here to read about that post). The Time Zone and the CP+R were made for each other, and I looovve the way my skin looks when I use them together. I'm sticking with these two :). Happy Friday!
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...