Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fave Drugstore Body Lotion

Mary's Legs: Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion / Nails: Essie Nail Polish in Licorice / Dress: Elizabeth & James Claudia Cuff Dress
I have recently found a great fragrance-free drugstore body lotion that I'm going to stick with. It's Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, which is under $10 at Target.com. Since it's fragrance-free, it's perfect for everyday use and it doesn't have a scent that will compete with your perfume. This is a great, simple lotion that keeps my legs feeling quenched but not greasy, as you can see in the above photo. I can't stand lotions that make my skin feel dry hours after applying. I love how basic, yet effective this lotion is. I keep touching my legs when I use this because it really does make them so soft. This lotion is apparently a fave of both Zoe Saldana and Jessica Alba, who also uses it on her face. I love a good drugstore find!

xo, Mary
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Apparently, if you use this to shave your legs, you will have no razor bumps!!
    http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeandgarden/2012/02/cure-for-itchy-legs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so trying this!! Thank you for sharing! We'd love for you to scroll down the right hand side of our blog and click Join This Site to become a member! Thanks again for the tip! XO, Mary

      Delete
  2. The cetaphil lotion, that is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...