Monday, October 22, 2012

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Self-Tanning Lotion

Mary's Shirt: Patterson J. Kincaid / Shorts: Free People / Hanging Dress: Elizabeth and James
Thanks to my affinity for bronze skin, I am constantly experimenting with different sunless tanners. I fortunately came across this photo (after recently losing it), which was snapped just after loading up on L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion. It's available for under $10 at Drugstore.com. When I am going for airbrush salon results, I always load up on multiple layers of self-tanner. (Click here and here to read my past posts on how to get spray tan results at home). I think I actually like this particular L'Oreal tanner better than the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Lotion, which is about $9 at Drugstore.com. I think the main difference is that the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion delivers more instant color. Both have a pretty, subtle shimmery finish. I used two generous layers (one right after the next), and then waited a day for the color to develop before the above photo was snapped. I should have used sprayed the tops of my hands with L'Oreal Sublime ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist for better results, but oh well. I think the color looks really nice, and I love this self-tanner. 

xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...