Thursday, October 25, 2012

Heavenly Body Oil: L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil

I've been using a body oil I received as a present for just over a month now, and because it is so positively heavenly, I must tell you about it. It is L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil ($38), and it's my favorite body oil I have ever used. It has a wonderful almond scent that is just right - not at all overpowering. I love smoothing this on after a hot shower. It is fabulously hydrating - I can't stop touching my skin after I've put it on. This body oil is such a luxurious little treat. If you ever want to splurge on yourself a little and want to create a spa-like experience at home, I definitely recommend trying this L'Occitane oil. Their soaps, by the way, are also fabulous. This Skin Supple Oil is apparently great for preventing stretch marks - I just read a lot of positive remarks online from others who are dedicated to using this oil and have had great results. Makes sense, seeing that the formula reportedly protects the skin's support tissue and combats loss of elasticity. Can't wait to see how it continues to effect my skin over time! Love this oil. Happy Thursday!
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...